Do you remember this guy?
Keep on Truckin', okay it's a 60's reference, but it had nothing to do with trucks. It meant keep on moving...
- finish a tough call,
- are trying to fight off the after-lunch slump, or
- are trying to creatively solve a customer situation
...how do you you keep on moving?
A physical change can change your thinking.
- Get up and walk - around the office, around the building or around the printer!
- Pop a squat
- Drop and push a plank
- Heck, do the worm in your seat!
- Or just say to yourself, "Next"
Anything that gets the blood pumping will help clear your mind.
Keep on Truckin'!