The Write Stuff: Customer Service Texting and Emailing
Over 70 percent of business communication today happens by email and now text. The Write Stuff has been specially designed to deal with the typical challenges of emailing and texting: lack of clarity, errors, or inadvertently using an unfriendly or unprofessional tone which may contribute to damaging business relationships.
In this one-hour, interactive webinar, participants learn and practice proven tips and techniques that guarantee every email they write or text will represent both them and your organization in a highly professional manner. They’ll learn how to deliver the exact message they intend, for the exact results they need!
After attending The Write Stuff, participants will be able to:
- Understand the power of emails: good and bad
- Determine when emailing, texting or calling is best
- Plan and write with the customer in mind
- Write in a courteous, professional and appropriate tone
- The Pros and Cons of Emailing and Texting Customers
- Top 10 Emailing Pet-Peeves
- Top 10 Texting Do's and Don'ts
- Before you Write
- Knowing your audience and your objective
- While you Draft
- Keeping it simple and minding the white space
- Before you Send
- Reviewing for tone and accuracy
Want to chat to Ann about this for your team? Click here for her schedule.
Rather email Karen for more details? Click here.