Managing the Mix - Engaging the Millennials
It’s official, Millennials have surpassed Baby Boomers as the nation’s largest living generation*. These workers, who range in age between19 and 35, have a different set of workplace expectations, behaviors and desires than their Baby Boomer managers (ages 51-69) and these differences are leading to friction and animosity in the workplace.
In our workshop, Managing the Mix, we arm Baby Boomers, Gen X’ers and others with the tools they need to engage Millennials and we provide Millennials the tools they need to impress and influence their Baby Boomer and Gen X co-workers and bosses.
*US Census Bureau
After attending Managing the Mix, participants will:
- Understand the four generations and what shaped their expectations and behaviors
- Identify the value Baby Boomers and Millennials bring to the workplace
- Highlight how their generational differences often lead to friction
- Learn and practice strategies to engage each generation
- Awareness: Identifying & Understanding the Generations
- Appreciation: Myths and Importance of the Millennials and Baby Boomers
- Accommodation: Bridging the Gap
- Action: How to Apply This New Understanding to Everyday Management Interactions
Available in full-day, half-day and 1-hour virtual sessions
Handouts, activities, worksheets and tip sheet
Want to chat to Ann about this for your team? Click here for her schedule.
Rather email Karen for more details? Click here.