The Customer Service Safari™
Customer Service Safari™ has been specifically designed to enhance or develop the specific skills necessary to provide customers, both internal and external, with exceptional service and support. By learning a process for handling service interactions well, customers will feel more cared for and understood; participants will feel more motivated to do a great job. This workshop also helps participants understand the importance of accepting responsibility and working together more effectively in the office.
- Anticipate client attitudes and concerns
- Use active listening skills to uncover client needs, attitudes, and concerns
- Interact more effectively with internal and external customers
- Increase confidence and comfort level
- Welcome & Introductions
- World Class Service: What Exceptional Customer Service Looks Like
- Customer Service Mapping
- Choose your attitude
- Greet callers
- Listen to decipher real concerns
- Calm and Solve
- Finish Strong
- Rinse and Repeat
- Guidebook, worksheets, activities, prizes, and more.
Continuing the Journey
But the journey’s not over just because the class is. After completing CS Safari™, each person will be supported daily for 14 days, then weekly for a year. This backpack of tools includes skill guide cards, emails, toys, and more.
Optional Journey Enhancements
- Pre-training call monitoring and post call monitoring
- On-going webinars
- 21 day Adventure Trail included, ongoing is extra