In today's fast-paced work world, it's easy for tasks, steps, and ideas to slip through the cracks.
Idea of the month: Checklists.
When you create a new process, aim to create a checklist to go with the process. Having the visual aid will help you, and anyone else responsible for the task, complete it accurately every time. Plus it feels really good to cross things off the list!
Sharing and then running through a checklist ensures mutual understanding, saves you both time, and reduces the chance of mistakes.
Checklists work well for:
- New greetings or closings
- New processes for up-solving
- Transitioning tasks from one person to another
- Packing for a trip to Nicaragua!
- Items to be completed for Team Ward Certified prior to leaving for Nicaragua!